10 ideas to begin the sharing of student engagement strategies in online courses. Some low to no-tech ideas are included in this episode. And while we mention online courses specifically (we work in the distance learning department), many of the techniques apply to on-ground and blended courses as well. Join in the conversation and post a comment with your own thoughts on engaging students.
- Call/Text Students
- Require Regular Logins
- Act on Report Data
- Create Meaningful & Relevant Assignments
- Explain Your Expectations
- Assess Online Learning Readiness
- Time Management Training
- Assignment Variety & Ownership
- Add a Live Element
- Personalize Communication
Is Online Learning Right for You?
Managing Your Time